Sheraton Universal Studios Burbank

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Punki, Mar 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Punki
    Original Member

Punki Silver Member

Status Points:
    My son, who is also an employee, and I arrived last night. We were upgraded to a very nice suite with two beds. There was no hide-a-bed in the couch, but it would still be a nice room for a couple with two small children.

Modern furniture, clean, and attractive with lots of big windows.

I'd stay here again.

2. MTH

MTH Silver Member

Status Points:
    So whats the point?

3. LAXNRT
    Original Member

LAXNRT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just stayed here as well with family to go to Universal with the kids. The lounge is ok, nice view but limited spread. The Sheraton Gateway LAX has better food. The pool was unheated and dirty with dirty towels all over the place (called for new towels and it took them 30 minutes to bring some out). The jacuzzi water had a milky color to it so we decided to pass on that. Had to push at checkin for a suite as I was about to be assigned a standard room. They put us then in a nice suite, clean and spacious. Self parking is quick walk away and universal city walk is in walking distance as well with lots of restaurants and shopping. Staff was friendly at checkin and in the lounge. Overall good value for money. Would definetly stay again but they need to get the pool sorted out.

4. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    But dont they charge $18 a night and I think its $23 for valet, Id rather stay down by LAX where theres street parking avialble for $0

5. LAXNRT
    Original Member

LAXNRT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yep $18 a night, for a mattress run, the Sheraton Gateway is definetly cheaper. Pool is warmer as well and cleaner.

MyMiles&Points likes this.