Sheraton Tokyo Bay - Master Thread

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Simon, Oct 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    This hotel is situated in Tokyo Bay and is one of the Disney Resort official partner hotels. It is conveniently located very close to Disney Land and Sea and if you're planning on going to either of these theme parks then this is the hotel for you.

The hotel itself is quite big (much like the close by Hilton) and has as club level with a club level lounge open until 11 pm with free alcohol from 3 pm to 9 pm and i cannot recall the other hours for snacks etc but they do have them. The spa, gym and pool are external somewhat to the hotel and are quite a walk away from your room. The spa and pool are very small.

The Platinum amenity is some Sheraton pen and most likely you will get upgraded to a club level room however you might get lucky and get a club suite but at the moment this hotel is selling for a mere 10,000 yen a night so occupancy is quite high with yield very low as due to the March 2011 events, this area has not been doing to crash hot.

Breakfast, you need to be aware there is a massive rush in the morning. From about 7 am the main 1st floor (ground floor if you're not talking Japanese here) gets very crowded and you do have to wait for a table. There is two other venues available, one being a cafe with a limited buffet breakfast on the same floor as lobby and another better stocked but not as good as the main restaurant buffet on the 12th floor call the Summit restaurant which has amazing views of either the bay or Disney resort. If you want to avoid the crowd goto the Summit and if you want a better range goto the main 1st floor restaurant.

I'll be going back to this hotel as i throughly enjoyed my stay and can highly recommend it.

sendaiben likes this.