Sheraton Tel Aviv

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by Flews, Feb 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Flews
    Original Member

Flews Silver Member

Status Points:
    If a thread exists for this property, my apologies - couldn't find it on the search.

Let me just say this is one of the best properties in the *wood network. Outstanding management, staff and facilities. Special mention to the staff in the Towers lounge on the 18th floor - not to mention the offerings in the lounge itself!

I've had consistently great stays here; excellent elite recognition; and a real sense of a property earning and living up to its brand values.

As such, I go out of my way to stay at this property when in Israel. It may not be the best hotel in the country, but it offers great value for the price and exceeds my expectations each and every time.

Here's hoping it remains with *wood for many years to come.

Cheers,

Sagy likes this.
  2. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not to mention it's one of the only Starwood's left in Israel! We're headed there in May - our first visit to this hotel. Still ticked off that they lost the Sheraton Plaza in Jerusalem :(

3. Vertigo

Vertigo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Cant agree more !

4. Excellent location and definitely a great value, especially cash+points.

Sagy likes this.
  5. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Stayed at both the sheraton and Renaissance next door during same trip (Sheraton was sold out last night of my stay)

I prefer the Renaissance room wise (even though they are considerably smaller) however, the Israeli breakfast offered at the Sheraton was absolutely wonderful.

6. SS255
    Original Member

SS255 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed here last year, as well, for 4 nights. Excellent location, great fitness center, superb service........and an Israeli breakfast buffet to put other breakfast buffets to shame.

Sagy likes this.
  7. Sagy

Sagy Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is one of the best hotels in Israel. Yes, there are specific items that can be improved, but overall I always have a great stay and the staff in general and the staff in the Towers lounge on the 18th floor in particular are the best. I only wish the lounge will stay open an extra 2-3 hours.