Sheraton Noosa

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by adamefimoff2, Dec 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. adamefimoff2

adamefimoff2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why do people go to the Sheraton Noosa? I have no idea It is a disjointed horrible hotel in a very over ran place of the world. I found the pool to be underwhelming. The spa to be ridiculous 3 star variety with so little facilities that it makes many a hotel look like a bargain, I personally found the service to be from mediocre to terrible. With no effort of the staff to remember my name or so on. With a tiled bathroom which might be fine in a moderate inn. But at over 600 dollars a night it should be marble. Also silly charges for converting a couch to a bed. I am not sure why people go to Sheraton Hotels. Its a brand that is far from luxury.

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well... It's a Sheraton. I have never associated Sheraton with luxury lodging that would suit your requirements. SPG category 5.

(I am sure it's fine for my needs, though)

3. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Sheraton flag typically is a higher quality product outside the US. Their hotel in Sydney, Sheraton on the Park, is probably the best under the flag in the system.

That said, I understand from locals that the Noosa property is a bit long in the tooth.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Someone has to be the best :)

zelfany likes this.