Sheraton Charles DeGaulle Airport.

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by marcwint55, Jun 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Presently in a suite at the Sheraton for one night. Flying back home tomorrow. For an airport hotel I am quite impressed. The access from terminal 2 is amazing. The ease to get to the other terminals is also fantastic. The staff were excellent upon check in and recognized my platinum status with a thank you.
    The suite is listed as a junior suite, but it has an enclosed bedroom and it is very comfortable. For a business traveler the set up in the room is great. The club lounge is actually 3 rooms and is very spacious. This is obviously not a location for a vacation, but for anyone needing to stay by the airport, I doubt that you can do better.

2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. Great Platinum recognition. How are the offerings in the Executive Lounge?

marcwint55 and William JLP like this.
  3. William JLP

William JLP Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good to know, thanks.

uggboy and marcwint55 like this.
  4. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    They are decent. Not top grade gourmet, but decent.

uggboy and William JLP like this.
  5. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    A further update: There is a very nice mall about 10 minutes away by bus. Lots of good shopping and several nice places to eat. It is called Aeroville. The restaurants are open till midnight and there is a cinema open till 1am. The bus takes you right to the front door of the mall.

uggboy and William JLP like this.
  6. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is great to know as I fly through CDG quite often and for those early morning flights, I'd rather be at the airport then fighting traffic. Thanks!