Sheraton Anaheim South Garden Grove

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by avflyer, Dec 27, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. avflyer
    Original Member

avflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    It's a little discouraging when you check in to a property and you are handed a warning about possible criminal activity in the parking area (Help The Police Help You!)...and the customers next to you are filing a police report. We high tailed it out of there.

The other factor (not a deal breaker as above) was the lack of respect for an adjoining room. don't get me wrong, I know this isn't always possible and I can work with that, but maybe you could give us rooms on the same floor?

uggboy likes this.
  2. brodyf

brodyf Gold Member

Status Points:
    I stay at this hotel 5 or 6 times a year and have never had any issue in the least there. The staff is always very cordial and helpful, the rooms are fantastic, and I've never seen anything about criminal activity like what you've described.

3. avflyer
    Original Member

avflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm glad you had good experiences, I'm sure if it had been a second or third stay we would have been more comfortable. There was clearly a warning posted at the front desk to be sure to lock your cars and bring in all of your goods. This is just common sense anyway, but to actual post it at the check in gives you pause especially when the customer next to you is filing a police report.

BTW, the staff was very cordial and professional. No complaint there or with what we briefly saw of the room.