Sheraton Amsterdam Hotel

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by tigerwong, Sep 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. tigerwong
    Original Member

tigerwong Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just completed a stay at this wonderful airport hotel this past weekend. The service and treatment of this Plat was excellent. I arrived at 8am (well before check-in) for an early meeting at a conference and without asking was offered access to the fitness center and lounge for a shower and breakfast [​IMG]. It was a much needed refresher and pick me up after a long flight. FD was very apologetic that they could not offer me more since the hotel was booked solid for the conference.

I was upgraded to a top floor room but didn't get upgraded to a suite. Considering the huge conference in town, I wasn't expecting anything. Front desk staff was very helpful in explaining the train system and offering advice on activities downtown. Without knowing my flight info, they were quick to point out that other guests had experienced flight delays / re-routings due to 9/11 weekend and offered to check for me. This info allowed me to rush over to airport and adjust my flights before the scrum arrived. The hotel & team enhanced my stay and at the end of the day that is the mark of a great property. Thanks.

jupper, uggboy, Toula and 1 other person like this.