Shenanigans: Hyatt Is Blocking Award Nights At The Olive 8 In Seattle

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the key benefits of the Chase Hyatt Visa is the free anniversary night credited to your account every year at a Category 1 through 4 Hyatt property. While the most aspirational Hyatt properties are often at least a Category 5 and typically Categories 6 or 7, there are still some great gems in the Category 1 through 4 lineup, such as the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort in Costa Rica, the Park Hyatt in Saigon and the Park Hyatt in Siem Reap, and both of the main Hyatt properties in Seattle, the Hyatt at Olive 8 and the Grand Hyatt Seattle. My husband and I each have the Hyatt Visa and find it's a great way to get a solid two-night getaway a year when we combine our anniversary nights. This summer, we're planning on heading up to Seattle, so I hopped on to the Hyatt website to see if I could book our anniversary night online. The post Shenanigans: Hyatt Is Blocking Award Nights At The Olive 8 In Seattle appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...