Shark attack in the Dilbertian Lair (CCR/380 F cabin)

Discussion in 'British Airways | Executive Club' started by redtailshark, Dec 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello Nigels and Nigellas, it's shark here. Yes, this is *mejor en su clase* some would say.

Well I will soon colonize (using the colonial spelling, note) the F cabin on the BA 380, but before that, I'll visit the CCR for many hours where I'm going to ensure BA's accounting takes a hit for their general pricing rapacity.

Yes, yes, shark doesn't typically go behind enemy lines but it has been known. This is accomplished at a nice price by concocting an award itin that contains almost no YQ/BA gouge fees in spite of the LHR-departing opulence... and don't ask, if you don't know how this can be done, you need to work on your skills. There's no way I'm sharing that kind of info with agents of the Nigellas or the BA apologists. No, that's the penalty for apologism... you can support BA's rapacity in your usual way....

Flyer1976 likes this.
  2. milestoburn
    Original Member

milestoburn Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just don't steal the JW blue by pouring into water bottles as I read some sods do from time to time. That's very trashy.

3. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Woohoo! Thanks to last week's AA plAAt challenge, I don't even need to expend Avios or AAdvantage RDMs to book premium class seats on the BA380 in order to visit Nigel's Throne Room.... now I invade and pillage the BA lounges worldwide at will on all 1W itins! Muahaha! I can't wait to encounter the Dilberts in their own lairs...