Sharebuilder - Real Time Trade Promo Codes

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by slotownmomma, Apr 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know any recent Sharebuilder codes specifically for Real Time Trades? Trying to get 2,000 Continental mile bonus but will have to pay $9.95 for a one time trade if I can't find a code. Last year links and codes aren't working at all. All expired.
    Anyway, I know it's probably a long shot but I thought I'd put it out there before I pay up for the miles. I'm doing 4 accounts so it's only $40 for 8,000 miles.....still doesn't seem bad to me.

2. sun
    Original Member

sun Silver Member

Status Points:
    There are some codes here. I have no idea if they work or not. Do the automatic investment trades if they don't. You can set up a plan to buy ANY stock for as little as $4. They will purchase it for you on Tuesday. Cancel your plan after that and you are set.

3. slotownmomma
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I will try the codes link. Thank you! Good tip on the investment trade. So I just pay the monthly $4 for auto investment and then cancel after the purchase?

4. slotownmomma
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Gave all those codes a try. No luck! Too old I suspect. If anyone finds anything, please post.
    Thanks anyway Sun. I appreciate it!