Share your experience with Concierge Services

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by sveta, Aug 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sveta
    Original Member

sveta Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am curious to know what is everybody's experience with Concierge services has been like. We have Concierge through Capital One credit card...
    What services have you inquired of?
    Positive/Negative outcome?
    Helpful/Useless?

Thanks for sharing!

Concerto, Traveller, savydog and 4 others like this.
  2. Freddie Listo
    Original Member

Freddie Listo Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have concierge service via a Chase card, and had a very positive experience with them in June of this year when I was on a trip with friends on the Isle of Skye. I received the worst possible news from my family in California and needed to get to San Diego as soon as I could. I was a wreck and couldn't deal with cancelling/rescheduling flights, etc., so I called the Chase Concierge, explained my situation, what I needed, and with that, he handled everything brilliantly and followed up with me throughout the day as things developed. It was exactly what I needed when I needed it most.

Short answer: Chase Concierge. Positive outcome. Incredibly helpful. Valuable perk.

Toula, savydog and Gargoyle like this.
  3. GenevaFlyer
    Original Member

GenevaFlyer Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hi,

I too have access to the Chase concierge service. Used them once so far, to find a decent deal on a car rental. They did find a better rate than I had been able to so far. Very professional, and customer oriented.

So, in short, good experience so far.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer

miles and smiles and Gargoyle like this.