Shah Rukh Khan's airport detention proves racial profiling is alive and well in America

Discussion in 'LAX/SNA/LGB/BUR | Los Angeles Area Airports' started by uggboy, Aug 15, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Shah Rukh Khan's airport detention proves racial profiling is alive and well in America

iolaire likes this.
  2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    More than one millionaire type investor has trouble entering this country.

It is the world we live in, if he was really wealthy he would have his own personal jet., and even then their are problems, in the closed hangers.

3. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is that you Donald (Trump)?

So what? You always seem to be able rationalize any sort abhorrent behavior by saying "its happens.. so one should just deal with it" :rolleyes:

What the hell does anyones wealth have to do with it?

4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    wealth is earning potential, and he has proven himself, yet we seem to let others slip into this country.

His name pops up, and in time it will not, if he handles it right.

I use to have the same problem, because of my trips, eventually they will let it pass.

I use to joke with the agents, and eventually they got to know me, and I explained to them what my trips were about.

I think they keep a comment page on everyone..best to blend, rather than stand out...in this country...

Dublin_rfk likes this.