Seven Tickets to Paradise Sweeps

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by viguera, Aug 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think I saw this here before, but as is often the case with looooong running sweepstakes, they tend to drop off. Either way, the latest portion of the contest, called "choose" was just made available on the 20th.

The prizes of course are properly ridiculous, and I wouldn't mind winning any of them (except for the taxes, I'm sure :) )... "Choose" includes $15k to plan your vacation, accommodations at any of the Hilton properties, airfare, $1k HHonors Gift card and half a million points.

"Shop" includes a five night trip to Paris during fashion week, including a $5k shopping spree plus the points. "Adventure" is a five night trip to Costa Rica for four plus all the trimmings, etc.

http://hilton.promo.eprize.com/leisure/:b=chrome/?affiliate_id=paradise

airshadow likes this.
  2. airshadow
    Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

Status Points:
    don't forget to do that little $100 gift card instant win game at the bottom (after your daily entry is received)

3. PointsCashMiles

PointsCashMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, somehow I never saw this contest earlier - now I'll at least get a couple of entries in before it ends