SERVE and BB, Well sound good...maybe debit card is just like cash.

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by satman40, May 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Our FREE cash reload network just got a whole lot bigger with Walmart Rapid Reload™. Now you can add cash for FREE across 19,500 CVS/pharmacy®, Walmart®, and participating 7-ELEVEN® locations. It‘s a convenient way to load your Card and have it ready for the everyday purchases you need to make in store or online.

MX likes this.
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    None of the Walmarts in my area have those automated Money Center machines (ATM's), and reloading with a person is usually a torture. What's in CVS/711 -- ATM's or standing in line & explaining business?
    Of course, loading cash would be of no interest.

3. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You sure this apples to BB as well? I hope it dies, but I only see the CVS and 7-11 stuff mentioned about Serve, not BB.

satman40 likes this.
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I printed the email from Serve, and of course I will take a Simon Mall Debit a Card to Wal-Mat, maybe CVS and hope for the best, all they can say is no, and I have been told NO before.,

As for BB, give it a try we are dealing with cashiers, not brain surgeons.,,

A Physician is organized, a cashier just want to move you along...

5. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a cashier actually ask "Why do you guys all come here with gift cards and load those bluebird cards"

I said because we can buy them with Credit Cards.

6. gconnery

gconnery Silver Member

Status Points:
    Go to a cashier. Have your gift cards in your hand with your bank's debit card on top. Buy something first maybe, perhaps even using your BB. *** Talk to the cashier ***. Hand them the BB. Say "I'd like to do a reload please". If they ask what you're reloading with say "a debit card". Do not say "Gift Card". If they ask to see it hand them your bank card with your name on the bottom. Then when you have to swipe use a gift card.

7. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you talking about testing the reload process in a pharmacy/711? Then perhaps it's best to go to a different location than where you got the GC's.

8. fulthrust7

fulthrust7 Member

Status Points:
    CVS is cash only unfortunately. But serve can be loaded w GCs at WM, which is a new development.