Seat selection for JFK-EZE/EZE-JFK flights through Dec down

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by zpaul, Aug 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. zpaul

zpaul Gold Member

Status Points:
    Any rumors of a change in equipment on the EZE-JFK/JFK-EZE flights? I can select/change/view seats for every other flight I have coming up through the end of the year but those. Does anyone know of another reason why only these legs would be unavailable when all others are? I've never experienced this before.

2. John Woram

John Woram Silver Member

Status Points:
    FWIW, after a short panic attack I checked my own reservations (JFK-EZE and EZE-MIA-JFK) for Dec. 1, 14 & 16. My assigned seats are still there, and I was apparently able to change them (but didn't). Now, if only they'd change that 772 to a 773 I'd be a happy camper flyer ;).

zpaul likes this.
  3. zpaul

zpaul Gold Member

Status Points:
    So I guess it's just though the end of November now. I still can't access these legs for this Thursday and next Monday, September and November. Called AA and they said all is well, it's probably just a glitch in the system. There seem to be a lot of those lately, but then again I've just switched my long-haul gateway to EZE for the first time. Maybe this is par for the course...