SEA Airport Parking?

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Destinations' started by kw335, Aug 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. kw335
    Original Member

kw335 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hope this is the right place to post this thread ...

For those SEA milepointers- where do you park your car at SEA while you're away? I've looked at several options- some are pricey, some are pretty reasonable but I figured I'd ask here.

Thanks!

2. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Go to aboutairportparking.com. I'm usually pretty happy with Thrifty for about $8/day + taxes. The Marriott is a little nicer with a valet, but the shuttle takes longer and I get three or four people asking for tips. Thrifty is basic, when all you want to do is park and get to the plane, but good luck getting someone on the phone. When it's late at night, you just have to hope the shuttle will eventually show up.

3. Gardyloo
    Original Member

Gardyloo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Usually at Wally Park or SeaTac Airport Parking. Not the cheapest, but the shuttles are usually bang-bang.

We live about $60 from the airport by taxi (all in) but only 3 blocks from a Budget station; when we both travel I've actually been known to rent a car from Budget for $40 or so (one day, compact) and use it in lieu of a taxi.