SEA 2014: Vietnam Airlines Economy Class Hanoi to Siem Reap (HAN to REP)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jan 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    To get from Hanoi to Siem Reap, we booked a flight on Vietnam Airlines. I had tried and failed to book award tickets for this segment using FlyingBlue miles, but the online award search tool kept wanting to route us through Guangzhou on China Southern instead of the nonstop on Vietnam Airlines, even though I […]
    The post SEA 2014: Vietnam Airlines Economy Class Hanoi to Siem Reap (HAN to REP) appeared first on Efficient Asian Man.

The post SEA 2014: Vietnam Airlines Economy Class Hanoi to Siem Reap (HAN to REP) appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...

2. VNAFlyer

VNAFlyer Member

Status Points:
    Ah, the "mystery meat." Looks like it's what they think of as ham + salami. Cut that roll in half, stick everything in, and you have kind of a sandwich.

FYI - "Banh mi" is a generic term for bread, so technically you did get it. (Yes yes, I knew what you meant).

In re: announcements in Korean and Japanese, I can think of two reasons: 1) enough connecting pax from Korea and Japan trying to get to REP, 2) the cabin crew practicing their announcements. I'm guessing it was both.