Samsung Showcases A Futuristic Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Even though I am an Apple user, I actually really prefer Samsung when it comes to mobile devices (the reason I cannot make the total switch is because I love my MacBook which syncs so nicely with everything else!). Samsung has the products and advertising to really go after a lot of different markets. One of these examples was at the Tel Aviv Marathon expo (review coming soon, I promise!). Samsung was the title sponsor and it really looked like they just unloaded on the expo. There were more devices in there than I could count, in addition to their huge TVs and other larger appliances. I took pictures, but I sure felt bad doing it with my iPhone! Samsung Showcases Futuristic Airport Anyway, last week, Samsung showcased how they can design setups for the future. One of those setups is their idea of a futuristic airport. They have some pretty good ideas, some of which will undoubtedly be met with resistance based on privacy but that is the way…

The post Samsung Showcases A Futuristic Airport appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Samsung Showcases A Futuristic Airport appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...