Sampler Pass

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by canucklehead, Mar 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Noticed a new 'trial' flight pass on AC.
    Its a 4 pack sampler Pass booked in Latitude and prices are in the range of the 10 packs regular prices (for the Latitude fares), rapidair, nominally less than the 10-pass cost.

details from Ac.com
    SAMPLER PASS

Until March 31, 2011, purchase a Sampler Flight Pass and discover the convenience and flexibility of our renowned Flight Passes and the benefits of a Latitude fare.

The Sampler Pass offers a prepaid package of 4 one-way flight credits, valid for 6 months for travel in multiple regions within Canada and to the U.S.

Plus, the Latitude fare Flight Pass offers complimentary changes, complimentary online upgrades to Executive Class and access to the Maple Leaf Lounge when upgraded.

akide likes this.
  2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    East_Yorker likes this.
  3. the link does not work.

4. akide
    Original Member

akide Silver Member

Status Points:
    You can get to it by www.aircanada.ca or .com and then click on the Flight Pass link and SAMPLER is available from the list of all the other flight pass options.

5. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just tried it and it continues to work for me. Cannot say why it does not work for you. I test my links ;) However as posted by akide you can go in the long way if you cannot for some reason get it to work for you.

I also am able to get there starting with this link: http://www.aircanada.com/aco/viewEWallet.do

This is what I see by going to the link I originally provided or the one just above

3-2-2011 10-36-48 PM.jpg

6. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    works fine for me. some passes like the Halifax and Rapidair are cheaper per flight credit than the full set.

ACMM likes this.
  7. flying-gal
    Original Member

flying-gal Silver Member

Status Points:
    Link works for me as well

ACMM likes this.
  8. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    maybe why fly has been banned from AC! [​IMG] <just kidding!> [​IMG]

ACMM likes this.
  9. YVR-Flyer
    Original Member

YVR-Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    The "western continental" at $2540 for 4 one ways looks interesting especially at Spring break with return flights starting at $2600 in tango + or $2850 in Latitude for the dates we are considering from YVR-OGG. The pass will probably be modified now that I have pointed out a good routing !

10. this works...

11. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Glad you were able to get to the site.

12. Tax Dude
    Original Member

Tax Dude Silver Member

Status Points:
    I will probably buy one of the Eastern Transborder Sampler passes. I used the old Toronto and Canada East passes to travel between YYZ and YYT, but they're gone now and the Eastern Transborder is the cheapest one that covers that route. I can usually fly much cheaper by booking individual fares so I'd given up on the passes. I was considering buying the T+ version of the pass since it requires fewer e-credits to u/g, but I've got 100 of them now and don't think I'll get through them all this year anyways. This 4-credit Latitude pass will let me continue to book the cheapest T+ fares and u/g with e-credits but will give me an ace-in-the-hole (4 of them!) for when the flights are booked up or there's no R space available.

13. southender
    Original Member

southender Silver Member

Status Points:
    just watch out for the 6 month vs the more typical 12 month expiry date from purchase- yet another date to track; although the extend for $$ option is there.