Sam’s Club Amex Offer Update And Great Purchases To Make

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week, Sam’s Club and American Express teamed up to provide a great Amex Offer – $20 back on $20 or more at samsclub.com. The problem was that the coding on most of the online purchases were not coded the right way for the statement credit. Here is an update and where to go from here to get some great purchases! Sam’s Club Amex Offer Update Many bloggers have written about updates with the Sam’s Club Amex Offer. I wanted to wait for a couple of mine to go through and post before I wrote an update and now I have some answers on that. Gift Card Purchases – Success? I purchased two gift cards from Sam’s Club – one was a physical Sam’s Club gift card for $20 and an iTunes gift card. Both appeared online as Sam’s Club Photo purchases. That was just during the pending phase. Both charges eventually fell off. The Sam’s Club gift card never came back. It disappeared and never posted as a charge.... The post Sam’s Club Amex Offer Update And Great Purchases To Make appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...