Rwanda Air DreamMiles Program

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by GoldenFlyer, Sep 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. GoldenFlyer

GoldenFlyer Silver Member

I asked them for a status match, they were pretty fine, they asked for my gold card. After that no news for a long time, so i follow up, and i added other program, then they answered that they need the airline gold card, so i checked may be i did not send it, result : i already sent it from the first e-mail.
    I understood they show a serious job, they answer generally late at night in Kigali Rwanda s Capital city to give a serious impression as if they are a very developed and busy company while they have a small fleet! Any way until that time i said it can happen they couldn t open the file, after no answer i follow up again they said there is no validity date, i said yes because it is a lifetime valid then they answered by it is not allowed lol As if RwandaAir, every day people are asking for status match from them and they are used and they have laws with that! In addition to that the DreamMiles is managed only by one person that he or she is the only person to answer! Many questions about the serious of this airline, who can share with us another experiences with this airline.
    BossWass, MoufidaLAA and ProfEssaied like this.