Running 26.2 Miles Around Tiberias, Israel

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday was the 38th running of the Tiberias Marathon in northern Israel. I will be doing a regular race review later, but I did want to take a post to put out my race itself from the marathon. The race reviews tend to be more of a somewhat objective look at the event itself and the supporting events and I do not write much about my own experiences in the event. So, I wanted to balance that out a bit with a report on how my race went. 26.2 Miles Around Tiberias, Israel I had mentioned before – the Tiberias Marathon has held a special spot in my racing heart. The reason is that it was the location of my very first marathon back in 2007. That was almost 40 marathons/ultras ago now and while I have since run 3 other marathons in Israel, I had never been back to run the Tiberias Marathon. This year, the timing of the race coincided with a trip I had already so I decided to... The post Running 26.2 Miles Around Tiberias, Israel appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...