Run One Of My Favorite Marathons This Year!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I have done many marathons and there are some that I have done more than once. One of the marathons in the column of “I would do it again and again” is what the fantastic Reykjavik Marathon in Iceland. 2015 Reykjavik Marathon If you have been to Iceland, then you can understand how beautiful it is to see it all from the ground – 26.2 miles worth of it. If you have not been to Iceland, you are missing out on one of the most beautiful countries to visit. I only spent a couple of days there and wish I had more time to spend. It is at the top of my list of places to take the family for a vacation sometime. Reasons To Run It! Registration for this fantastic race opened up this month for this year’s race. When I registered for 2013, it was not until July, so no worry of a sellout. But, it would be great to get your registration in and start planning your... The post Run One Of My Favorite Marathons This Year! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...