Rumor of First Class on Express

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by JayBrian, Mar 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JayBrian
    Original Member

JayBrian Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    A US friend has told me that it is true, but she knew nothing about scheduling for upgrading cabins. I would not hold my breath for fast conversions.

3. scubaflyer
    Original Member

scubaflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Other airlines already have first on their E170/175 and some C200-900 RJs. So, this move by US would finally get them on par with some of the others. This would seem to be a very smart move, especially considering how many US captive cities are only serviced by RJ service but also have alot of high level Preferred fliers. Kudos to US. Now I just hope they don't take 2-3 years to make it happen.

4. MikeLaw
    Original Member

MikeLaw Silver Member

Status Points:
    I can't find the link at the moment, but I know that someone at US Aviation forum said it was supposed to be complete by the end of the year. I find that nearly impossible to believe. The CR9s might go fastest, because I think they are trying to wedge it into Mesa's bankruptcy. More than half my US flights are on those god awful planes, so I'd be a very happy camper to get a decent seat on them.