RueLaLa Amex Sync: $20 Back with $100 Purchase

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 16, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

By syncing your American Express card, you can get a $20 statement credit with a $100+ purchase at the deal-a-day site RueLaLa. If you’ve been following my blog you probably know that I LOVE RueLaLa. I purchase from there quite a bit so I actually purchased a full years option of free shipping! While it cost $100, I got to select two gift cards equaling $100 anyways, so it evened out. This Amex sync promotion will most definitely be used in my world!

You can register for this promotion by going to your American Express account and registering for this promotion via the “Offers for You” tab. Unfortunately it seemed as though American Express has fixed their technology and once you “Save the offer” to one card it will vanish from another card. Looks like Amex sync promotions are turning into one time offers even if you have a bunch of cards. As of now there is no Twitter hashtag for this. I do see it on the Facebook “Link Like Love” app, so make sure to sync another Amex card with your Facebook account so you can take advantage of this twice (or even more if you have multiple Facebook accounts).

If you read this blog often, you know that I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.

This promotion ends December 31, 2013. If you are purchasing an item that will not be delivering till after this date, you must ensure that your purchase posts by this date or you will not earn the statement credit. The easiest way to get this statement credit is to purchase the “Free Shipping for a Year Option” for $100.

To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post. Also, check out the other Amex Sync promotions currently going on here.

Thanks to reader Joey for sending me this promotion!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...