Rueben at the Palace

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by toddys91, May 1, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. toddys91

toddys91 Member

Status Points:
    Hi, When traveling to London (first time) in October 2014 we have decided on Ruben at the Palace can anyone suggest if to have breakfast included? The rate seems quite a lot higher than without and wonder if we might find cheaper places along the way?

2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint.

FYI, the hotel name is actually Rubens at the Palace.

Personally I'd verify via email that breakfast is included, so you have something in writing if this info isn't included in any booking confirmation you may have received.

3. Flying Bat

Flying Bat Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have stayed there, its bang up besides Buckingham Palace.
    Why on earth would you choose there? The hotel is mediocre, does not offer value, but I specifically remember that they do lay on a full English breakfast.

4. StevenGerrard

StevenGerrard Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes breakfast is also included and when ever you have to book then confirm and told them what you want to have. :)

5. toddys91

toddys91 Member

Status Points:
    Thanks everyone, I chose "The Ruben at the Palace" due to the location and the reviews from others who have stayed, my question was weather it was worth having breakfast included as I was tossing up between a suite without or a room with....