Roseville, CA - Exclusive to Gold and Platinum Members - 2,000 Bonus Points per Weekend Stay

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by NJUPINTHEAIR, Jun 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    This offer is exclusive to Gold and Platinum Elite members.

Enjoy the summer with more points at:

- Courtyard Galleria Mall Roseville Creekside
    - Courtyard Roseville
    - Residence Inn Roseville
    - Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall

• Valid through: September 18, 2011 - Promotional Code: E0G

• Terms & Conditions:
    Maximum of 2000 points per stay. Back to Back stays are considered one (1) stay. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A "hotel stay" or "stay" means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member. Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
    • Promotional Code: E0G

jrsinpdx and sobore like this.
  2. jrsinpdx
    Original Member

jrsinpdx Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the heads up! I go to Roseville a few times a year and always stay at the Courtyard Galleria Mall Roseville Creekside. Good hotel and staff, plus I like the location.

3. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    No problem, I was just checking my Gold offers to see if the EEO offers had been posted yet (nope!) and since the overall length of those offers only stretched 2 pages, I decided to read them and see what was available. No good for me, but I'm glad some of you could take advantage of this!