Rookie Mistake?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by FetePerfection, May 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. FetePerfection
    Original Member

FetePerfection Silver Member

Status Points:
    Except I'm not a rookie - I lost my phone onboard my recent flight ATL - CDG. I didn't discover it until I already departed CDG. I've suspended my service which has rendered the "Find my Phone" app useless. So my question is, what are the odds I can get my phone back? I'll be back at CDG twice in the next week and have already sent them an email but that seems like a needle in a haystack. Most likely I'll have to chalk it up to carelessness and buy another phone.

Counsellor likes this.
  2. deepan

deepan New Member

Status Points:
    File your complaint.

3. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Was your email specific as to seat number and where your phone was last, in the seatback pocket or overhead or where else? Don't know if a lost phone is covered, but if it's not returned to you, does your CC have any kind of insurance that may pay for your buying a new one?

Someone should invent a phone or iPad tether to keep your property properly attached to people, particularly when exiting an aircraft...or a train....or bus...or your home...or office.

Counsellor likes this.