Ritz Returns to Bali in 2014

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by LAXjunkie415, Jun 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. LAXjunkie415

LAXjunkie415 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you regularly stay at Ritz Carlton like myself, should be interesting to check out once it opens:

The location of the exquisite Ritz-Carlton, Bali is uniquely situated with a combination of white beach front and elevated cliff top settings, blended into the landscape gently enlivening the senses.

The resort property is owned by PT Oriental Indah Bali Hotel Company and designed by architects and designers, Burega Farnell. It will feature 288 keys including 90 exceptional suites and 14 villas. The Ritz-Carlton, Bali will also debut 10 cliff top villas that offer sweeping views across the ocean.

The luxury resort will also include six restaurants and bars, which include a cliff-side restaurant integrated into a natural cave that doubles as a private dining room. Other restaurants include a beach grill, an Indonesian restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a pool bar and all-day dining. Within the resort grounds, there will be a Ritz-Carlton Spa; a water sports pavilion and other recreational facilities.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...ompany-returns-to-bali-in-2014-212306571.html

2. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    When did they pull out of the old property? We're they sacked, or did they resign?

Kalboz, uggboy and viguera like this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:

Indeed, I thought Ayana was still an RC property, but I guess it's not.

Kalboz and uggboy like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz and MyTravels like this.
  5. jpripcord

jpripcord Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can't seem to find anything on the web related to a potential opening date. Was there any target date, other than "2014" announced, or subsequently released?

I've got a trip to Bali in May. Wonder if this will be an option while i'm there

Kalboz likes this.
  6. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy likes this.