Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card – Get 50,000 Points

Discussion in 'Luxury Hotels' started by sobore, Aug 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.dailymarkets.com/creditcards/ritz-carlton-rewards-card/

Apply for the card; http://www.requestritzcarltoncard.com/aff?AFFID=PPkX79_c.b0-eeavHpl404rIjL_.9QAnHA

The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program gives some of the best benefits in the hotel industry, and now with the new launch of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card, which is issued by JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), you will earn rewards at an accelerated pace. This Visa (NYSE:V) Signature card is the official Ritz-Carlton credit card, and is a luxury card that I highly recommend to those of you who like staying at Ritz-Carlton, and are looking for an exceptional rewards credit card with the most exclusive benefits. The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card not only offers you the opportunity to earn unlimited points on your purchases, it also automatically gives you Gold Elite Status, hundreds of dollars of credit and reimbursement, purchase and travel benefits, and many more. New sign-ups will receive 50,000 bonus points as a signing incentive, redeemable for a free night at a tier 1-3 Ritz-Carlton hotel, such as The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, and many others.

2. cotter77
    Original Member

cotter77 Silver Member

Status Points:
    $395 Annual fee

3. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    So it seems like another premium card where you're paying for lounge access. The lounge access appears similar to that of provided by the AMEX Platinum card but I would think that the flexibility of MR points make them more valuable than these Marriott points in a pure point vs point comparison.

However there seem to be some nice other benefits of the card for frequent Ritz visitors. Just seems like it's really not of much value to me since I don't. It'd be interesting to hear what others think about this card.

uggboy likes this.
  4. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have to agree. Not sure if this makes sense for the average person, but seems like a no brainer for frequent Ritz guests.

5. ma91pmh
    Original Member

ma91pmh Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a pretty abysmal offer. For $395 I don't even get enough points for two nights at the height of luxury - The Ritz Carlton Tyson's Corner!

uggboy likes this.
  6. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    :p

7. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    :eek: