Rite Aid Free Hyatt Nights And Free Flight Promotions Update

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Rite Aid ran a series of two interesting promotions at the start of the year. In January, I wrote about the Happy You Year promotion which offered, among other things, 2 Free Nights in a Hyatt for $250 Spend. I then wrote about the Fabuary promotion which was basically the same thing, except that it offered a Free Flight for $250 Spend. I also offered 4 Predictions For The Rite Aid Free Hyatt Night Promotion where I went into further detail about how TLC Marketing, the fulfillment company behind the promotion, didn't exactly have a great track record dating to 2007 when they botched the JC Penny / Docker's promotion. Well, I'm happy to say that I was mostly wrong in those predictions. Based on my own experience, and from what I have read in the comments, it seems to have gone reasonably well. That is to say, most, though perhaps not all, seem to have received what they were promised. The post Rite Aid Free Hyatt Nights And Free Flight Promotions Update appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...