Rise of airlines from the Persian Gulf represents stiff competition for American carriers

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by uggboy, May 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Rise of airlines from the Persian Gulf represents stiff competition for American carriers

2. PTravel
    Original Member

PTravel Silver Member

Status Points:
    As long as Persian Gulf carriers persist in anti-semitic policies, I will never set foot on them.

LETTERBOY likes this.
  3. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ditto.

4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    We don't usually mix politics with business, especially when the Persian Gulf carriers are the ones we can afford to fly at prices which suit us. So far most of our flights with carriers based in the Gulf had been pretty good.

jonspencer likes this.
  5. Richard Chen
    Original Member

Richard Chen Silver Member

Status Points:
    & anti-gay, anti-women, anti-anything-in-the-20th--or-21st-centuries, rather my US Dollars go towards organizations which respect decent human beings

LETTERBOY likes this.
  6. PTravel
    Original Member

PTravel Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't consider opposing anti-semitism (and, as Richard Chen pointed out, a number of other forms of discrimination and persecution) was "political." Refusing to stay at the Venetian because it is owned by Adelson is a political position. Refusing to patronize an establishment run by the KKK is not.

LETTERBOY likes this.