Richard Quest Samples New York To London Market

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I'm a huge fan of CNN's Richard Quest. The guy is absolutely nuts, but unlike Akbar Al Baker, in a good way (in my opinion). Not only does he do a great job covering finance, but I find he's one of the few travel reporters that actually knows his stuff and delivers it in a way that's fun to watch. I really enjoy his show CNN Business Traveller, which is the only mainstream travel shows that I consistently watch. Anyway, I found this month's episode of CNN Business Traveller to be especially interesting, as he examines the market between New York and London. He flies the five "major" airlines serving the market (not sure why Kuwait Airways didn't qualify) ;) The post Richard Quest Samples New York To London Market appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsI think he is a clown but I am not surprised you like him. by mark@ PakiFan — I believe it's only on CNN International, but you ... by luckyIs that show available to view on the U.S. Version of CNN. I ... by PakiFanRelated StoriesVideo Of Near Miss Between Two Planes At Barcelona AirportCouple Sent To El Salvador For World CupHilarious Goldman Sachs Elevator Travel Tips

Continue reading...