Rewards Network

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Dining' started by dmc730, Feb 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. dmc730

dmc730 Silver Member

Rewards Network are the folks behind the dining programs that offer everything from miles , Hotel points, Upromise etc.

I have found that the places on the list are an ecelctic mix. While I don't know all of the details as to why a restaurant signs up for the program, I do know that the cost is pretty steep and tends to draw those in need of cash infusion rather than those trying to attract travellers. So I thought I would start a thread that could contribute some of the better experiences from the dining side of earning miles. These can be in your hometown or places you identified while travelling

I use Mileage plus Dining and Upromise rewards

To Start I will recommend two in Portsmouth NH.

The Portsmouth Gaslight Co is known for wood fired pizzas however they do have a full menu and a a casual downstairs with a more upscale upstairs. This is the place I go to if a gift card makes sense due to promotion because we love it that much.

The Dolphin Striker is more upscale featuring New England seafood. I don't go a lot due to cost but when we have business guests in this is a top choice due to location and food.
  2. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Not sure of the PHX location's quality, but our hometown Sir Veza's is actually decent Mexican and is on Rewards Network. They have recently opened a second Tucson Location but again I haven't seen the iDine list it yet. The PHX location is supposed to be in the Airport.

Best redemption in Tucson is a Weinersnitel. Yep, cheap a$$ hotdogs on iDine. easy way to get to the VIP level at under $12 bucks.
    dmc730 likes this.