Review: Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse New York JFK

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I had a commitment in New York City until around 5:30PM, so only made it to JFK at around 6:30PM, less than two hours before departure. Singapore Airlines flies out of Terminal 4, and by the time I checked in I seemed to be the only person at the counter, as everyone else had already checked in. The agent was friendly and issued my boarding pass in less than a minute, and also issued me an invitation to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse, which is the lounge that Singapore Airlines uses for Suites Class passengers at JFK (they use the Wingtips Lounge for business class passengers). The worst part about Kennedy has to be the security lines. As a Suites Class passenger I could just use the "standard" priority security line, where there was about a 20 minute queue. Add in the fact that I couldn't use Pre-Check, and it wasn't my most enjoyable security experience of the year. The post Review: Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse New York JFK appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...