Review: US Airways Business Class A330 London Heathrow to Charlotte

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I was quite looking forward to this flight for two reasons: -- The last time I flew US Airways business class was from Charlotte to Paris about a year ago, and the service was amusingly bad, so I was curious if that was the exception or the norm -- Given the merger with American and the "standardizing" of products, I was curious how the offerings differed from my flight last year Upon boarding through door 2L I was pointed left into the business class cabin. US Airways has the most primitive form of reverse herringbone seats of any airline, and that's actually a compliment. Reverse herringbone seats are my favorite type of business class hard product, and US Airways is the airline that first offered these seats. So while the seats aren't quite as snazzy as the "evolved" versions of the product available on American, Cathay Pacific, and EVA, etc., it's still a fantastic product. The post Review: US Airways Business Class A330 London Heathrow to Charlotte appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...