Review: United BusinessFirst Buenos Aires To Houston

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Argentina and, to a lesser extent, the beaches of Uruguay have been covered relatively in-depth by this blog and many others, which is why I’m glossing over much of my time on the ground in order to give you perspectives you might not otherwise find on the BoardingArea blogs. One of the common threads on this blog and others is how atrocious Aerolineas Argentinas is supposed to be. While I won’t go into a full-length trip report on Aerolineas (and all of the photos I took of the flights were on my phone, which my United BusinessFirst seat ate, as you’ll read shortly), I will say that all of our expectations were exceeded by a country mile. We flew Aerolineas from Buenos Aires’ downtown Aeroparque airport to Montevideo, where we rented a car (an adventure in and of itself, but not worth delving into here) and drove to the beach towns of Maldonado province, and we flew Aerolineas back directly from the Punta del Este airport to Aeroparque a few days later. The post Review: United BusinessFirst Buenos Aires To Houston appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...