Review: TGV Train Brussels To Paris First Class

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As I explained at the time, this was all a spur of the moment decision. My original plan was to fly to Northern Europe, but when I woke up in the morning and saw that La Compagnie was actually selling tickets for a flight to Newark that day, I couldn't help but book. So I literally booked my flight, booked my train ticket to Paris, showered, and hopped on a train to Brussels Midi station, where I was picking up a direct TGV train to Paris Charles de Gaulle. For what it's worth, the direct train between Brussels and Paris Airport cost 48EUR in second class or 69EUR in first class. I decided to book first class, thinking there would be more to review that way. After all, I figured there would be hot towels for me to critique, food for me to call "delicious," and toilets for me to snap pictures of. The post Review: TGV Train Brussels To Paris First Class appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesReview: Brussels Airlines Tomorrowland Flight Frankfurt To BrusselsTrip To Lisbon and Porto — Portugal Is Amazing!Review: Brussels Airlines Tomorrowland Flight Frankfurt Gate Party

Continue reading...