Review: Swiss Business Class A330 Zurich To Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've flown Swiss many times before, both on shorthaul and longhaul flights. Up until now my longhaul flights on them have been limited to first class. Back in the day they released a ton of first class award space, and they've long had a great first class product. Unfortunately not only do they not release first class award space to partner airlines anymore, but they don't even release first class award space to all of their own Miles & More members. Instead you have to be at least a mid-tier Senator member in order to even book a Swiss first class award. As a result, I was curious to check out Swiss' business class product, since it's the best that most of us can hope for from hereon out on award tickets. The post Review: Swiss Business Class A330 Zurich To Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesReview: Swiss Panorama Lounge ZurichReview: LOT Polish Business Class ERJ-170 Warsaw To ZurichReview: LOT Polish Business Class Lounge Warsaw

Continue reading...