Review: Sunset Tower Hotel West Hollywood

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I spend a lot of time in the Los Angeles area, typically at the Andaz West Hollywood, which is sort of my "home" hotel in the city. I love the area around West Hollywood, and I find the Andaz to be an all around solid option. It has great service and Diamond recognition, and a solid breakfast offering. Beyond that, I find the views to be stunning. The Andaz has views of downtown LA in the distance, and the iconic Sunset Tower Hotel right across the street. I frequently go there for drinks, as they have an amazing terrace, though have never actually stayed there. One night I thought it would be fun to mix things up and try out a new hotel, so I decided to book the Sunset Tower Hotel. While the hotel doesn't belong to any chain, it does belong to American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts, which those with the The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN have access to. The post Review: Sunset Tower Hotel West Hollywood appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...