Review: Star Alliance Business Class Lounge Los Angeles Airport LAX

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While I was flying in first class and therefore had access to the first class lounge, the business class lounge is actually much more impressive. For that matter, whenever I've heard people raving about this lounge, they've been referring to the business class section and not the first class section. The entrance to the Star Alliance Business Class Lounge is right across from the Star Alliance First Class Lounge entrance, though there’s also a door between the back of the first and business class lounge, which is how I got between them. The Star Alliance Lounge is massive, and thanks to the variety of seating areas, I don’t think it ever feels overcrowded. Near the entrance is more traditional lounge style seating, with plenty of outlets at each seat. They have nice "curtains" between seating areas to make the lounge feel more private and intimate. The post Review: Star Alliance Business Class Lounge Los Angeles Airport LAX appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...