Review: SriLankan Serendib Lounge Colombo Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I made it to Colombo shortly before 11PM, and had a roughly 90 minute connection before my flight to Male. Since my connection was on a separate ticket, my first priority was finding the transit desk so that I could have my boarding pass issued. We arrived at the far end of one of the piers, so it was a roughly five minute walk to the "central" part of the terminal. There's something I find sort of charming about Colombo Airport, even though it's quite run down. Once in the central part of the terminal I spotted the transit desk to the left of immigration. They do have a special business class queue, though I was helped by another available agent immediately. While at the desk I received great news -- my flight from Colombo to Male was schedule to be operated by an Airbus A320, which features SriLankan's regional product. However, they had subbed in a brand new Airbus A330-300. That was awesome news, because as I've written about in the past, this is the plane which features SriLankan's new reverse herringbone business class seat. The post Review: SriLankan Serendib Lounge Colombo Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...