Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-300 Colombo To Male

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to fly SriLankan's brand new A330-300, which features their new reverse herringbone seats. SriLankan has a total of five of these planes on order. Since this flight was being operated by an A330, there were two air stairs -- one at the forward door and one at the rear door. I boarded through the forward door, after my boarding pass was checked at the bottom of the stairs. SriLankan 105 Colombo (CMB) – Male (MLE) Sunday, April 5 Depart: 12:30AM Arrive: 1:25AM Duration: 1hr25min Aircraft: Airbus A330-300 Seat: 3A (Business Class) Upon boarding through door 1L I was welcomed by the cabin manager and Renuka, the flight attendant working business class. I noticed the business class cabin was still empty, so told Renuka "I'm so excited this is the new business class product. If you don't mind I'm just going to snap a couple of pictures before the cabin fills up." With a smirk Renuka responded "take your time, you're our only passenger today, Mr. Benjamin. And just so you know, this is the plane's first commercial flight." The post Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-300 Colombo To Male appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...