Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-200 Hong Kong To Bangkok

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I was quite looking forward to flying SriLankan again. I had flown them a handful of times several years back, so was curious to see how this experience compared, now that they've joined oneworld. That being said, I was slightly less excited about having three flights on them back-to-back after a 16 hour flight from New York -- I'm not sure what I was thinking. ;) Anyway, the flight from Hong Kong to Colombo is a "direct" flight (meaning it's marketed as a single flight number), with a stop in Bangkok. The route is operated by an A330-200. SriLankan has several configurations of the A330-200, some of which feature fully flat beds, and others of which don't. Unfortunately there's no way to know in advance which configuration you'll get. The only way to be guaranteed a fully flat bed is to fly their A330-300, which features fully flat reverse herringbone seats in business class. And even that's not a guarantee, given how often SriLankan has last minute equipment changes. The post Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-200 Hong Kong To Bangkok appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...