Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-200 Bangkok To Colombo

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As soon as we arrived at the gate the passengers terminating their travels in Bangkok deplaned. A vast majority of passengers seemed to get off, including the one other business class passenger. Interestingly the pilots seated across from me stayed on. I figured they'd be working the flight from Bangkok to Colombo, but instead they seemed to be deadheading all the way to Colombo. Equally interesting was that there was a crew change in Bangkok. I figured the crews would work Colombo to Bangkok to Hong Kong, have an overnight, and then work Hong Kong to Bangkok to Colombo. But instead there was a crew change, so maybe they work Colombo to Bangkok, have an overnight, then work Bangkok to Hong Kong to Bangkok, have an overnight, and then work Bangkok to Colombo? I'm not sure, but they seem to have even more generous rest policies than US carriers. Or something. As soon as all the passengers had deplaned cleaning crews got aboard. It's a bit awkward to be seated while they climb over you to clean seats and vacuum all around you. At the end of the day kudos to SriLankan for keeping their planes clean, I guess. The post Review: SriLankan Business Class A330-200 Bangkok To Colombo appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...