Review: Singapore Airlines Private Room Singapore SIN

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Let me start by saying that I've already reviewed The Private Room a few times before, so feel free to check out my previous reviews here, here, and here. We took a taxi to Changi Airport, and arrived at around 8AM for our 10:45AM departure. Usually Singapore cabbies speak great English (or else they wouldn't be able to consistently tell stories with not-so-subtle racist overtones), but this one didn't. We damn near got into an accident in trying to direct him to make the left turn towards the first class check-in area, since it's in a totally different wing of the terminal. In the past when I've used first class check-in it has been mostly empty, though in this case it was packed. I took the below pictures after most people left, but when we first arrived there were about two dozen people in the first class check-in area. The post Review: Singapore Airlines Private Room Singapore SIN appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...