Review: Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Melbourne

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We were originally scheduled to be on an A380 between Singapore and Melbourne, though due to a schedule change the route is now exclusively operated by a Boeing 777-300ER. Initially I was disappointed at being downgraded from Suites Class to First Class. Then again, for a daytime flight I didn't think we'd suffer too badly. ;) We boarded through the forward door, where we were greeted by our three person first class crew, including inflight supervisor Vienna, leading stewardess Michelle, and leading steward Jimmy. We weren't on the plane for more than five seconds before I could tell we were in for an amazing flight. You expect a high level of service from Singapore, but these three were beyond top notch. We were brought to our seats in row one, where we had the two center seats assigned. The post Review: Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Singapore To Melbourne appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...