Review: Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A couple of days ago I reviewed the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. I spend a lot of time in the Los Angeles area, typically at the Andaz West Hollywood, which is sort of my “home” hotel in the city. But I've decided to mix up my hotel stays a bit lately, and have been trying to review some new properties. I really enjoyed my stay at the Sunset Tower Hotel, which I booked through American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts. So I decided to try another American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts property in the area -- the Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey. As a reminder, Fine Hotels & Resorts is available to those with The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. When booking this hotel through Fine Hotels & Resorts you pay the same flexible rate you would directly with the hotel, but receive: The post Review: Ritz-Carlton Marina Del Rey appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...