Review: Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As I explained in the introduction, we decided to spend a weekend in Colorado Springs, one of our favorite destinations for a quick getaway. Oh, who am I kidding -- we all know the real purpose of the trip was to earn a shipload of Carlson points given the plethora of stackable promotions they are currently running. It really is one of our favorite airport hotels though and one of the better places to stay in Colorado Springs especially given the typically very reasonable rates that include a lot of perks. The Radisson is technically an airport property, and in fact, it's arguably the nicest airport property at Colorado Springs. (I think it's the only full-service property.) But you wouldn't really know it since COS is relatively small and without a lot of traffic -- there aren't really any views of the field and virtually no noise. It's not located downtown, but I'm not sure who really stays in downtown Colorado Springs anyway. The post Review: Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...