Review: Radisson Blu Park Athens

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The Radisson Blu line of Club Carlson hotels is one of the upper tier brands in the Club Carlson family. It is more on the modern, contemporary side of design. The Radisson Blu Park Athens was conveniently located and at the right price (point-wise) for a conference I was at in Athens, so I went ahead and booked it. Did it deliver what I expect from the Radisson Blu brand? Let’s dive in and check it out! Radisson Blu Park Athens Location The Radisson Blu Park Athens hotel is located right across the street from one of the largest parks in Greece (hence the Park part of the name). It is conveniently located near several public transportation options as well as just a short (mile or so) walk from the Acropolis. Just about 1/3 mile from the hotel is a nice pedestrian park area with many dining options and stores. It is the perfect spot to grab some authentic Greek food and get some basic shopping for any personal needs or... The post Review: Radisson Blu Park Athens appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...